This is going to be one of the easiest and tastiest chicken dishes you’ve ever made! The flavor is delicious, and the light coat of mayonnaise gives the outside a crispy texture that resembles fried chicken but is much healthier. My whole family loves this dish. Enjoy!
- 8 bone-In chicken breasts with skin
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub olive oil over skin of the chicken and sprinkle with Lawry’s Seasoning Salt then spread the mayonnaise on top of the seasoning.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered on lower rack.
- If you like dark meat you can substitute with bone-In thighs.
- I like to use disposable gloves when preparing chicken. Check out Momma Chef’s “Poultry Tips”