You will love the simplicity of this chicken.The rosemary adds a delicious flavor and beautiful aroma. With just a few ingredients, it is a great last-minute meal and the chicken always comes out moist and tender. Enjoy!
- 1 whole chicken (approx. 3 lbs.)
- 2 tbsp. Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
- 2 tsp. chopped rosemary leaves
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in disposable pan and brush chicken with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the seasoning salt, rosemary and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Bake chicken for 1 hour 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.