My house is always filled with kids — mostly hungry, growing boys who constantly crave snacks. My oldest son came up with a great idea — Tortilla Pizza or as they call it “Tortizza” — and it has become a quick and easy favorite. You can mix all the ingredients and get it in the oven in under two minutes, and the kids can choose their own toppings.
- 1 TortillaLand Flour Tortilla
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings (diced peppers and olives go great on these)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place the tortilla on a small pizza pan.
- Spread sauce evenly over tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and add your toppings.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and golden and the tortillas are crispy, about 7 minutes.
- If you do not have a pizza pan you can place the tortilla directly on the middle oven rack.
- Let the tortilla sit for a minute after taking it out of the oven.
Like it? Pin it!