What could be better than combining brownies with chocolate chips and marshmallows? This was a creation developed by my boys and has become a family favorite. While baking, the marshmallows and chocolate chip melt into the brownies making it a gooey, delicious dessert! Best served hot with ice cream. Enjoy!
- 1 box Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- ½ c. mini marshmallows
- ⅓ c. dairy free chocolate chips
- ½ c. vegetable or melted coconut oil
- ⅓ c. water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients by hand until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a greased 13”x9” pan and bake on the lowest rack of your oven for 20-22 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Instead of using a 13”X9” pan, you can bake the brownies in a muffin tin to make brownie cupcakes. Makes 12-14.
- You can use any chocolate chips that your kids prefer.
Like this recipe? Pin it!