I recently discovered burrata cheese and it has become a favorite! For those not familiar with this cheese, it’s a version of mozzarella but mixed with cream, so when you cut it open, the goodness oozes from the cheese. Which of course, now meant I needed to come up with burrata cheese recipes! Pairing beets with the burrata in this salad was the perfect match, adding arugula gave a bit of peppery flavor that made this dish delicious!
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 10 cooked beets cut into quarters
- 8 oz. burrata cheese cut into 1" pieces
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 tsp. salt
- Spread the arugula on platter.
- Arrange the beets and burrata cheese on top of arugula.
- Sprinkle salt over arugula, cheese and beets.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over entire dish.
- If you can't find burrata you can use buffalo mozzarella.
- I like to use organic "Love Beets", I can usually find these at Costco or Whole Foods.
- You can add chopped walnuts, almonds or pistachios to the salad.
Like it? Pin it!