This is a great recipe if you need a new fun salad or want something yummy to bring over to a friend’s home. I dress this with a simple olive oil/balsamic vinegar mix. For some crunch sprinkle some almonds on top, put the salad in a pretty bowl, and you have a beautiful and tasty dish! Enjoy!
Simple and Delicious Summer Broccoli Salad - Low Carb
Author: Momma Chef
Serves: 6 servings
- 1 bag Trader Joe's Cruciferous Crunch Salad
- 1 container mini Heirloom tomatoes cut in half
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt in a small bowl, put aside.
- Pour salad mix, tomatoes and almonds in a large bowl.
- When ready to serve pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Yep, that's it!