This has to be one of the easiest salmon dishes you are ever going to make! You absolutely cannot mess this up. It’s a 3-ingredient recipe with all prepared sauces. Just don’t overcook it! This will be an instant hit with your family and friends. I am all about presentation so if I’m using a large piece of salmon, I spray the pan with a good amount of cooking spray before putting in the salmon. That way, when the salmon is done cooking, you can gently slide two spatulas under the salmon and place it whole on the serving dish.
Fabulous 3-Ingredient BBQ Salmon
Author: Momma Chef
- 1 ½-2 pounds boneless salmon filet
- ⅓ cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce (for gluten-free use coconut aminos or gluten-free soy sauce)
- Mix together soy and bbq sauce and rub on salmon.
- Bake at 375 uncovered for 20 minutes.
- If you are using skin-on salmon, spray pan with Pam so skin won’t stick to pan.
- When the salmon is done cooking, you can gently slide two spatulas under the salmon and place it whole on the serving dish.
Like this recipe? Pin it!
This looks so yummy thanks for sharing
Julie Hood says
I never would have thought to do BBQ salmon, but it looks so so good!!
I miss the salmon we use to catch in Alaska, BBQ salmon is a favorite and easy dish.
I love salmon but I don’t think I’ve had bbq style. Thanks for the super easy recipe!
mmmmm BBQ salmon!! That sounds awesome!! I normally would’nt pair those two together but this looks really great! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing 🙂
We love Salmon in our house so will definitely try out this recipe – thank you!
Okay, I’ve NEVER thought of putting BBQ sauce on salmon! What an interesting twist to anything traditional. I’m going to have to give this one a try
Follow my blog with Bloglovin