My house is always filled with kids — mostly hungry, growing boys who constantly crave snacks. My oldest son came up with a great idea — Tortilla Pizza or as they call it “Tortizza” — and it has become a quick and easy favorite. You can mix all the ingredients and get it in the oven in under two minutes, and the kids can choose their own toppings.
I came across TortillaLand® tortillas while shopping at Walmart, and they are a wonderful base for these pizzas. The tortillas are made from five simple ingredients, with no preservatives. So this snack is not only delicious, but healthy as well. Hope your kids love these as much as mine do!
This post is sponsored by TortillaLand Tortillas; however, all recipes and opinions are my own.
Simple Tortilla Pizzas "Tortizza"
Author: Momma Chef
Serves: 1 Tortizza
- 1 TortillaLand Flour Tortilla
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings (diced peppers and olives go great on these)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place the tortilla on a small pizza pan.
- Spread sauce evenly over tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and add your toppings.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and golden and the tortillas are crispy, about 7 minutes.
- If you do not have a pizza pan you can place the tortilla directly on the middle oven rack.
- Let the tortilla sit for a minute after taking it out of the oven.
Such a fun idea! I need to make it, it looks so yummy
Deborah Brooks says
I also love making simple pizzas on tortillas. So easy and way more healthy
Super easy + super yummy! Sounds like the perfect meal!
Nidia Lisic says
Wow, this looks yummy and super easy! Thanks
Such a great quick and easy idea for dinner, so yummy too
The name alone makes me want to make it. I love the looks of this tortizza! I bet it tastes amazing.
Jen @ JENRON DESIGNS says
This looks great for the holidays I like the idea of using tortillas like a mexican pizza.
I love this idea! Perfect for make your own pizza night and easy!
Jasmine Martin says
I am always buying torillas so I am definitely going to have to make these. It sounds like such a simple, but delicious food to make.