Have you ever found yourself wistfully staring into your refrigerator, looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth without busting your diet? What if you saw a cheesecake staring back at you? Most of us would forget about our diets, grab a fork, and enjoy a slice (or two), followed by a large serving of guilt. What if I told you that you could have your (cheese)cake and eat it too – with less than 3 grams of carbs and only 100 calories per piece! By substituting all-natural Nectevia or a sugar substitute for white sugar, I was able to create a low-carb, crave-worthy, creamy splurge-safe cheesecake. Best of all, it’s a bonafide Momma Chef recipe. Like all of my Momma Chef creations, it’s quick, easy, and scrumptious — with only five ingredients, you can whip us this cheesecake in under five minutes! Here’s the delicious, satisfying, and SIMPLE recipe to healthy bliss.
- 16 oz. low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons liquid Nectevia or ½ cup sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place eggs in a large bowl and mix on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add in room-temperature cream cheese, liquid Nectevia, vanilla extract and lemon juice, blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into greased pie dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until center is firm to touch.
Like It? Pin it!