Have you ever found yourself wistfully staring into your refrigerator, looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth without busting your diet? What if you saw a cheesecake staring back at you? Most of us would forget about our diets, grab a fork, and enjoy a slice (or two), followed by a large serving of guilt. What if I told you that you could have your (cheese)cake and eat it too – with less than 3 grams of carbs and only 100 calories per piece! By substituting all-natural Nectevia for white sugar, I was able to create a low-carb, crave-worthy, creamy splurge-safe cheesecake. Best of all, it’s a bonafide Momma Chef recipe. Like all of my Momma Chef creations, it’s quick, easy, and scrumptious — with only five ingredients, you can whip us this cheesecake in under five minutes! Here’s the delicious, satisfying, and SIMPLE recipe to healthy bliss.
- 16 oz. low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons liquid Nectevia
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place eggs in a large bowl and mix on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add in room-temperature cream cheese, liquid Nectevia, vanilla extract and lemon juice, blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into greased pie dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until center is firm to touch.
You can get more information about Steviva by following their social media channels!
Like It? Pin it!