You will never try another lamb chop recipe after making these! It is one of my husband’s favorites, and the kids love them too. This is such an easy dish — the mustard and garlic go perfectly with the lamb chops, and the soy sauce adds just the right amount of kick. They are definitely a treat that your family is sure to love!
- 6 lamb chops
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard (if making gluten-free use gf brand)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Add dijon mustard, garlic and soy sauce in Ziplock bag.
- Close bag and shake to mix ingredients.
- Add lamb chops and shake bag again to coat lamb chops.
- Marinate several hours to overnight in the refrigerator (they are still great if you don't have time to marinate).
- Grill on medium heat 3 minutes each side.