Several years ago on a trip to the Smoky Mountains, we had our first smoked brisket sandwich. My husband fell in love with the dish! Since I did not see purchasing a smoker in the near future, I had to figure out an easy way to replicate this brisket. I discovered liquid smoke and after several tries, I finally did it! This has been taste-tested on family and friends and is a huge hit. You will definitely impress with this dish!
Smoked BBQ Brisket Sliders
Prepare to impress with these easy and delicious Smoked BBQ Brisket Sliders. This dish is sure to be a hit with your family and guests.
Author: Momma Chef
Serves: 6-8 sliders
- A first-cut cut brisket, approx. 3 lbs.
- 1 tbsp. McCormick Grill Mates Applewood Rub
- 2 tsp. Colgin All Natural Hickory Liquid Smoke
- ½ cup Wishbone Light Italian dressing
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- ½ bottle beer (any brand)
- Place brisket in slow cooker.
- Rub with Grill Mates Applewood Rub, then pour Liquid Smoke, Italian dressing, BBQ sauce and beer over the brisket.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once finished, take two forks and shred the beef.
- Serve on Hawaiian rolls or brioche rolls.
- You can top the brisket off with your favorite slice of cheese or coleslaw.
- This can be made the day before and reheated in a pan until warm.
- Make sure the rolls are fresh!
Like this recipe? Pin it!
Rachel G says
I’ve had pulled pork BBQ sandwiches–and I love them! But I’ve never had it with beef–this recipe definitely sounds like it’s worth trying!
The Frugal Couponer (@FrugalCouponGal) says
It looks SO easy to make – and so many flavors!
Now this is making me hungry. Add a side of cole slaw and you have the perfect meal.
Caroline Steinberg says
These sliders look really good and not complicated at all. Perfect for when you have a toddler running around your kitchen!
I love brisket sandwiches, but have never made them because I don’t have a smoker either. But with this recipe, that is no longer a problem. Definitely pinning for later.
Yolanda Ortega Nussdorfer says
Looks great! Can’t wait to try these.
Stephie Bills says
This. Looks.Incredible! This just makes me wish it was summer even more. I can’t wait for BBQ season.
I love BBQ brisket and this recipe looks very delicious. Thanks for sharing!
These look great!! Going to have to make these!
These sound so good!
Elizabeth @ mom always knows says
Looks delicious!! You are a great photographer by the way- all of your photos are amazing!
Congratulations! I nominated you for a Blogger Recognition Award! I love your blog and you deserve some love! Click the link to see how to proceed!
These turned out great! I made them in a dutch oven and cooked for 3 hours. A new favorite in our house.
Ann Kopt says
What can I use instead of beer?
Karen Nochimowski says
Thanks for the question. You can use 8 oz. of regular coke. The coke or the beer will tenderize the brisket during cooking