My husband absolutely loves beef ribs, he thinks of them as a special treat, and I am hoping he never sees this post to learn my secret of how easy they are to make! This truly is a “Finger-Lickin’ Good” recipe.
I make these three-ingredient barbecue beef ribs as appetizers for special dinner parties I host or a special dinner treat. They are so incredibly easy and always come out delicious. After you make these once, you will see why they are always the hit of the party. Enjoy!
- Rack of beef ribs (about 4 pounds)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup of your favorite barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season all sides of the ribs with salt
- Add ¼ cup water to the bottom of a small pan (I like to use a disposable pan).
- Place ribs over water and bake 2 hours, covered tightly.
- Remove from the oven, uncover and brush generously with barbecue sauce.
- Bake uncovered another 30 minutes.
- Add one more coat of barbecue sauce before serving.
- *you can also make these in the crockpot/slow cooker. Place your ribs on the bottom of the slow cooker, pour ¼ cup water over the ribs and then pour ¾ cup barbeque sauce over the ribs. Bake on high for 3 hours then transfer ribs to an oven tray, add the remaining ¼ cup barbeque sauce on the ribs and broil for 5-10 minutes until the top is bubbling.