My husband absolutely loves beef ribs, he thinks of them as a special treat, and I am hoping he never sees this post to learn my secret of how easy they are to make! This truly is a “Finger-Lickin’ Good” recipe.
I make these three-ingredient barbecue beef ribs as appetizers for special dinner parties I host or a special dinner treat. They are so incredibly easy and always come out delicious. After you make these once, you will see why they are always the hit of the party. Enjoy!
- Rack of beef ribs (about 4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup of your favorite barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brush the soy sauce over both sides of the ribs.
- Add ½ cup water to the bottom of a small pan (I like to use a disposable pan).
- Place ribs over water, brush ½ cup barbecue sauce over the top of the ribs and bake 2 hours, covered tightly.
- Remove from the oven, uncover and drain the liquid from the pan.
- Brush the ribs with remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce and bake uncovered another 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
- *you can also make these in the crockpot/slow cooker. Place your ribs on the bottom of the slow cooker, pour ½ cup water over the ribs, brush them with soy sauce and then pour ¾ cup barbeque sauce over the ribs. Bake on high for 3 hours then transfer ribs to an oven tray, add the remaining ¼ cup barbeque sauce on the ribs and broil for 5-10 minutes until the top is bubbling.