This is definitely the recipe I have shared the most. And the feedback is always the same – “OMG! I didn’t want to make it because I don’t like curry. But you insisted, and I tried it. My whole family loves it, especially my kids — even the picky one!” If you have five minutes in the morning, put the ingredients in a Ziplock bag, add the chicken and let it marinate in the refrigerator during the day. Then just put it in a baking pan and bake it when you are ready to serve dinner. Enjoy!
- 2-3 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- ¾ cup honey
- ¼ cup dijon mustard (gluten-free variety can be used)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix oil, honey, mustard, curry and salt in a disposable pan.
- Add chicken to the pan and spread the honey mustard mixture all over the chicken.
- Place chicken evenly around pain with skin-side up.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- If you don't want to make this because of the curry, I promise you will still love this dish! Friends who were resistant to try this because of curry now make this dish weekly for their family!
- If you like a crispy skin, broil the chicken the last 5 minutes until the skin has browned.
- Serve the sauce on the side as a gravy.
Like this recipe? Pin it!