One Saturday afternoon we had a houseful of hungry kids, so I thought it would be fun to fill the house (and their tummies) with the smell of fresh baked cookies. As you know, my recipes must be quick and easy. This recipe literally took me under 5 minutes to get in the oven and was a huge hit! I only had whole wheat flour in the house and the kids didn’t even know the difference. There was not a crumb left in the pie dish!
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie is seriously one of easiest desserts you will make! It is sure to be a hit with the kids and will become your new favorite chocolate chip cookie pie recipe.
You can also use gluten-free flour to make it a gluten-free dessert, I like using Bob’s Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour. Enjoy!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (you can substitute for whole wheat or gluten-free flour)
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened or melted coconut oil.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add the eggs to a large mixer bowl and with a hand mixer on high speed beat the eggs for 1 minute or until foamy.
- Add in the flour, brown sugar, vanilla, and softened butter and mix on medium speed for another 2 minutes, until everything is well combined.
- Then with a spoon. stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a 9½-inch pie dish.with cooking spray and pour the mixture evenly into the pie dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Amie Barrish says
I’m going to have my kids make this for me! With ice cream on top! So yum!!
Cathy Nugent 👩🏼💻 (@thecathynugent) says
This looks so yummy!! This looks even better than a cookie cake! 🙂
You had me a Chocolate! Love the idea of making this a pie and not individual cookies! Yum
I have such a terrible sweet tooth, especially when it comes to cookie anything! This looks so yummy. Going to give this recipe a try.
This looks so delicious! My mom would make these every now and then, but I haven’t tried it myself.
Tiffany Downing says
OMG I NEED to make this! This looks so delish!
This is wonderful and I love that you give a gluten free option!
This looks wonderful and I love that you gave a gluten free option.
Leigh Suznovich says
Oh this looks like pure decadent bliss! So simple too, I love it.
yummy! Chocolate Chip is my favortie!
My go to for cookie cakes is the place and bake dough but this looks so easy I’ll have to nix that!
Brenda hickman says
Can you use one made cookie dough
Karen Nochimowski says
Yes, you can use pre-made cookie dough, although this recipe is so quick and easy you should give it a try!
Lisa Perlemam says
I made it but I used 3/4 cup melted coconut oil Stated in the recipe. way too much because it tastes way coconuty. Next time I probably will use maybe quarter of a cup And I put in lots of chocolate chips and see how it goes other than that it was fine
Can you use margarine instead of butter or coconut oil? Would the amounts be the same? Thanks!
Karen Nochimowski says
Yes- absolutely. You would use the amount, just make sure it is at room temperature. Happy Cooking!