This is a great recipe to make on a Sunday night and serve during the week as a “to go” breakfast for your kids. You can use any variation of eggs, cheese, veggies and meat that your kids like. My boys are partial to broccoli and cheddar cheese. These will last several days in the refrigerator. Just heat them in the microwave for 25 seconds when you’re ready for breakfast. Enjoy!
- 6 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup chopped veggies
- ¼ cup shredded cheese (I prefer shredded sharp cheddar)
- Grease muffin pan
- Add veggies and cheese to muffin pan
- Pour eggs over veggies and cheese--3/4 way to the top
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
- You can use any variation of veggies/cheese/meat in this recipe
- A family favorite is broccoli and sharp cheddar
- These will store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days just throw in the microwave for 25 seconds when ready to serve
Like it? Pin It!